House and course rules of the Golf Club Altenhof e.V.
We expect mutual consideration on our facility as well as fair cooperation. The following rules apply:
- Please observe and follow the instructions/instructions of our staff in the secretary's office and our marshals. The marshals exercise domiciliary rights on the course.
- Members must clearly display their bag tag, guest players their green fee ticket on their golf bag. Play without a valid green fee ticket will result in a double green fee.
- Please support generally expected golf etiquette:
- Do not damage tees with practice swings
- Put back and tamp down divots
- Rake sand after bunker shot / rake next to bunker
- Repair own and other pitch marks on the greens
- Do not drag trolleys over front greens/greens
- Do not pull balls out of the hole using the flag
- Shortcuts are generally not allowed. When starting your game at the 10, make sure you are not interfering with other players. The full round always has priority. If only nine holes are open, the zipper procedure applies.
- In both private rounds and betting matches, the faster group of players has priority over a slower group of players. Our course workers have priority over play, yet they make every effort not to hold up the flow of play unnecessarily.
- It is understood that paper or other litter will not be discarded on the court. Smokers must dispose of ashes and butts in their own ashtrays. In hot weather, a general ban on smoking may be enforced due to the risk of forest fires.
- Driving range balls may not be used on the course. Only putts and flat approach shots may be practiced on the putting green. The pitching green is available for high approach shots.
- Proper attire is expected on the golf course.
- Dogs are not allowed on the golf course.
- Please turn your cell phone to silent so as not to disturb other golfers concentration.
- The Board of Directors may issue penalties, up to and including expulsion, for violations of the house and course rules.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Altenhof in March 2019